The Washington Football Team Will Be Called The “Washington Football Team”

 

null

Effective immediately, Washington will call itself the “Washington Football Team”, pending adoption of a new name, sources tell ESPN.This is not a final renaming and rebranding for team; this is the name it wants to use until pending adoption of a new name in the future. pic.twitter.com/sBs0Uo0ICm

 

Color Scheme Will Remain The Same, Redskins Logo Will Be Replaced With The Player’s Number…

 

null

Washington will not have any change to its color scheme. It will still use burgundy and gold. The Redskins logo on the helmet will be replaced by the player’s number in gold. The Washington Football Team will debut its home uniforms in week 1 against the Eagles. pic.twitter.com/8DpC6b0Tyj

7 responses to

  1. Zoltanne July 23rd, 2020 at 5:07 pm

    “We have deep depth.”
    ~Yogi Berra~

    Reply

  2. Proud_Nimby July 23rd, 2020 at 6:20 pm

    Just keep it like that …don’t even waste energy coming up with a new mascot. “Washington Football Team, Est. 1932” has a cool simplicity to it.

    Reply

    • Dave July 23rd, 2020 at 7:42 pm

      Doesn’t work. If you and 1 9 3 and 2, you get 15%. That’s bound to upset the other 85% so it’s not inclusive enough therefore unacceptable.

      Hey, makes as much sense as your post.

      Reply

  3. mauloa July 23rd, 2020 at 7:51 pm

    They should have just named them the Washington Lemmings! The NFL is passe’ and this is not news nor of interest anymore. When a business/team/organization has the chance to show they have cajones and aren’t afraid to hold their line – that’s when most Americans take notice. Move on – there’s nothing here. Goya Foods is our hero and example.

    Reply

  4. zombietimeshare July 23rd, 2020 at 8:22 pm

    Should have named it Washington Team Football. The acronym would be appropriate.

    Reply

  5. Edward Linne July 23rd, 2020 at 8:47 pm

    They should have named them the “Washington Deep State”. That will scare the hell out of all the other teams.

    Reply

  6. Bruce Estreet July 24th, 2020 at 3:23 am

    Stupidity Gone Wild

    Reply

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *